Where to Rent Fat Bikes on the Oregon Coast
Are you looking for a bike rental shop on the Oregon Coast? Try Safari Town Surf in Lincoln City.
A lot of people love to ride bikes, but the Oregon Coast isn’t considered very bike friendly by most people in the bike community. The roads and highways along the Oregon coast have little to no road shoulder wide enough to safely ride bikes. We recommend getting off the highways and on to the beach.
With the new fat tire bikes you no longer have to worry about traffic, because you can ride them right on the beach. The 4 inch wide fat tires cruise over sand and rough terrain with ease. Watch the tides and try to plan your ride around the lower tides, and be ready for the ride of your life! It’s a bit harder than riding on the pavement but the rewards far out weigh the extra effort.
Safari Town Surf in Lincoln City has Fat Tire Bikes available for rent.
Fat Bike Rental Pricing
$20. Per hour
$50. Per day BOOK NOW!
Helmet included with all fat tire bike rentals.
Fat Bike Reservations
- Call Safari Town Surf Shop to make a reservation . A valid credit card is required to reserve bikes.
Fat Bike Rides
- Roads End Ride…Family Friendly with no need to transport bikes. More info here…Roads End Ride
- Siletz Bay Ride (Details coming soon)
- We suggest doing one of our local rides which start right at the shop and have no need for bike transport. Lincoln City has 7 miles of beautiful beaches and you can access our beaches 5-10 minutes from our shop. See our Roads End Ride & Siletz Bay Ride
- If riding from the shop doesn’t work for you, You will need a professional rear hitch mount bike carrier to transport our bikes such as Thule or Yakima bike carrier. We don’t allow transporting our bikes in the back of a car or pick up truck, or with a low end bike carrier.
- Make sure you have a high quality rear mount carrier with rubber straps and a rubber bike frame cradles that are fat bike compatible or we won’t allow transporting.
- We will need to see your bike carrier to inspect and approve before transport!
Fat Bike Deliveries
If you do not have a high quality hitch mount bike carrier and would like us to deliver our rental fat bikes, please call the shop and schedule a delivery and pick up of your fat bikes. You will need to make prior arrangements and reservations. Delivery is subject to availability and scheduling. Fat bikes are getting more and more popular, so reserve early for better availability !
- 2 Bike minimum on all deliveries 4 bike Maximum!
- Lincoln City City Limits delivery & pick up fees are $75.00 for up to four bikes Full day rentals only!
- Neskowin delivery & pick up fees are $100.00 for up to four bikes Full day rentals only!
- Pacific City delivery & pick up fees are $175.00 for up to four bikes Full day rentals only! We don’t deliver past Tierra Del Mar
- Salishan Gleneden Beach delivery & pick up fees are $150.00 for up to four bikes Full day rentals only!
- All Delivery prices include delivery and pick up.
Fat Bike Rental Cancellation Policy:
- We have a 72 hour cancellation policy! We require a minimum of 72 hours cancellation notice before your scheduled rental. Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the full amount. We hold the fat bikes for our customer and that prevents other guests from renting and reserving, so we must keep a strict cancellation policy!
- No Exceptions!
- By reserving bikes you are agreeing to our strict cancellation policy! If you don’t agree with our cancellation policy, please don’t reserve our bikes. Thank you.
- Cancellation Policy
Call us today and reserve your fat tire bicycle 541-996-6335
See Travel Oregon’s website for more tips on fat biking the Oregon coast.