Lincoln City Surfing Rentals
Oregon Coast Surfing Rentals in Lincoln City Oregon.
Safari Town has all your surfing equipment rental needs, so you can enjoy surfing, body boarding, stand up paddle boarding, or skim boarding on the Central Oregon Coast.
Surfing Equipment Rentals Lincoln City Oregon
Safari Town Surf Shop is a full service surf shop we rent surfboards, stand up paddle boards, body boards, skim boards, wetsuits, booties, gloves, and surfboard carriers for your car. Ask about surfing rental package deals. We rent high quality surfboards and wetsuits and replace all worn out equipment. We also offer a great selection of kids rental wetsuits.
We are located on the central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, Oregon. 3026 N.E. Hwy 101 Suite 3
Surfing Rental Package Prices:
- Surfboard Package $50./24 hrs ( Includes surfboard, wetsuit, hood, boots, and gloves)
- Bodyboard Package $40./24 hrs ( Includes bodyboard, wetsuit, hood, boots, and gloves)
- Skimboard Package $25./ 24 hrs (includes board and booties)
- Wetsuit Package $35. / 24 hrs ( includes wetsuit, hood & boots)
- Stand up Paddleboard Package $65./ return by closing time ( Includes SUP board, wetsuit, hood, boots )
Individual Rental Item Prices
- Surfboard $30. / 24 hrs
- Body Board $20. / 24 hrs
- Skimboard $15. / 24 hrs
- Wetsuit $30. / 24 hrs
- SUP Board $45. / return by closing time
- SUP Paddle $15. / return by closing time
- Booties $10.
- Gloves $5.
- Hood $7.
- Soft Racks $10.
- Kayak Rentals
- Guided Kayak Tours
- Surfing Lessons
- Fat Bike Rentals
- Guided Fat Bike Tours
- Call Safari Town Surf Shop to reserve your equipment
- A valid credit card is required for deposit.
- Our liability waiver must be signed by renter or parent or guardian if under 18 Yrs of age…before participating in any outdoor activity or renting any of our equipment.
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice. See our cancellation policy here
- Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the normal rental fee!
Please check local surf conditions before coming to rent equipment. We do not rent equipment during heavy surf advisories or when we feel conditions would be too dangerous for beginners. We want your surfing experience to be as safe as possible. You can also call us @ 541-996-6335 to see if we are renting that day. You may also check our surf report page to view the local coast cams to see what the current conditions look like, and check the current buoy reports.Surf Report