Kayak Rentals Lincoln City, Oregon
Lincoln City Kayak Rental Rates
- Single person kayak $50. / day return by closing time.
- 2-person tandem kayak $60./ day return by closing time.
- Kayak rentals include kayak, paddle, seatback, life jacket and invasive species permit.
- Wetsuit rentals $20./ day, shorty 1/2 wetsuit $12.00/ day
- Soft racks for hauling kayaks around town $5.00/day. ( not recommended for HWY use) also to be used at your own risk.
- For safety reasons a wetsuit is required when taking rental kayaks into the ocean.
- All kayak rentals 10′ and over will include a OSMB Waterway Access permit.
- Call us today to reserve your kayak!
- A valid credit card is required for deposit.
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice.
- Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the normal kayak rental fee. We hold and reserve your kayak, and therefore will charge you if your reservation is cancelled after the 72 hour limit.
- Please do not make reservations if you do not agree with our cancellation policy.
- By making a reservation you are agreeing with our strict 72 hour cancellation policy!
Need your kayak delivered in the Lincoln City area?
- We offer delivery and pick up of our rental Ocean Kayaks. Delivery fees are $100.00 for up to two kayaks within the Lincoln City area. 3-4 kayaks $130.00 Delivery fees are in addition to our kayak rental fees.
- Knight County Park delivery fees are $125.00 for up to 2 kayaks and $175.00 for 3- 4 kayaks. Delivery fees are in addition to our kayak rental fees.
- Further deliveries are quoted based on destination and how far away from Lincoln City. Prior arrangements should be made and all deliveries are subject to availability and scheduling . Our guided kayak tours have priority over kayak rentals. Call the shop for info or to reserve and schedule a delivery. 541-996-6335
- You will need a roof rack to safely transport Ocean Kayaks safely. Most factory racks will also work, but we encourage customers to check the weight restrictions of your rack before attempting to haul a kayak. It is your responsibility to check the load limits of your rack.
- We suggest customers bring nylon rope or tie down straps to secure the bow and stern of the kayak to the front and rear bumpers of your car.
- Customers are responsible for making sure kayaks are secured safely to their racks, and for returning kayaks in the same condition in which they received them. We also ask that you please do not drag the kayaks. If they are to heavy get a helper to keep from damaging the bottom of the kayaks!
If you are not comfortable with transporting the kayaks yourself please call the shop and schedule a delivery and pick up of your kayak. ( delivery fees are $100.00 within the Lincoln City area for up to two kayaks)
We also offer Kayak Tours by appointment.
Many of our guests prefer our guided kayak tours…If you don’t want to hassle with rentals and transporting kayaks to and from the shop. Book a kayak tour with us and we’ll take care of transporting the kayaks while you enjoy your vacation or weekend getaway.BOOK NOW!