Oreogn Coast Kayak Adventures
Safari Town Guided Kayak Tours
Oregon Coast Kayak Adventures
Oregon Coast Kayak Adventures | Safari Town Surf offers guided kayak adventure tours of the beautiful Salmon River Estuary, the Siletz Bay National Wildlife Refuge, and Devil's Lake in Lincoln City. Safari Town invites our guest to not just come and see the Oregon Coast, but to experience the Oregon Coast up close and personal in a whole new way!
Come join us on one of our environmentally friendly guided kayak tours and explore the beautiful Oregon coast scenery and wildlife. Wildlife viewed may include seals, sea lions, river otters, bald eagles, pelicans, osprey, peregrine falcons, herons, egrets, and countless other shorebirds, along with amazing scenery and breath taking views.
Oregon Coast kayak adventures are available year round and are subject to availability and weather conditions. There is a two person minimum for all private guided kayak tours .
Safari Town's guided kayak tours are perfect outdoor activity for friends, families, corporate team building groups, or couples looking for some added adventure!
Beginner and first time paddlers are welcome, as well as kids ages 5 and up. See restriction below. Feel free to call the shop to schedule your tour or for more information. 541-996-6335
Private Kayak Tours
Safari Town's private kayak tours are catered to each individual group, so you aren’t confined by other guests schedules and agendas. Our guides go at your pace, so whether you want to go at a relaxing leisurely pace, or if you want to paddle hard and go as far as possible, your tour will be catered to you and your group. In short private tours give guests a more customized tour that leads to an overall better kayaking experience.
Check our reviews.
Why Choose Us?
- Our guides are all registered with The Oregon State Marine Board (OSMB)
- Our guides are trained and certified with the American Red Cross in First Aid & CPR to help insure your safety.
- Family owned & operated company...Est 1989
- We provide Waterway Access Permits required by the OSMB
- Our guides know the area you will be kayaking. They will take you to the best places and help provide you with a safe rewarding adventure.
- The coastal bays and estuaries are beautiful but can also be dangerous for the inexperienced. Our guides are experienced watermen (surfers and divers and kayakers) that understand ocean tides, currents, and other hazards. They know the area and how to navigate the tides. They also know when and where they can safely kayak.
- Our guides can share local knowledge with our guests about our beautiful location, geography, environmental conditions, habitat, and history. This helps our guests develop an appreciation for the area and their adventure.
- Our guides have the experience and knowledge to handle problem situations if something comes up. Having an experienced guide with you to help if problems arise is well worth the cost of hiring a guide.
- We use high quality equipment and Kayaks.
Oregon Coast Kayak Adventure Videos - Lincoln City Oregon
Safari Town Kayak Adventures are available on a first come first serve basis. If you have a trip to the Oregon coast planned reserve your dates early for best availability. Our kayak tours schedule during the summer months gets very busy. Kayak Tours are tide dependent, so that limits the number of tours we can do each day.