Bones Swiss Bearings
Bones Swiss Original 7-ball Bearings Details
Bones Swiss Bearings- Bones Swiss Original 7-Ball Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 34 years preferred by the world’s top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
Bones Swiss Original 7-Ball Bearings Features
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream& racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
Bones Swiss Original 7-Ball Bearings Contents
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
About Bones Swiss Bearings
If you want the best skateboard bearings in the industry, look no further than the Original 7- Ball Bones Swiss Bearings. Yes they are more expensive, but if you take into account the added life and durability, they really don’t cost much more than ordinary bearings. They are the #1 skate bearings in the industry for a reason!