Loaded Freeride Slide Gloves Version 6
Freeride Slide Gloves Version 6
Loaded's Newest Freeride Slide Gloves!
Version 6 Loaded Slide Gloves are now available in 2 sizes Sm/Med, or L/XL
We ship USPS Priority Mail with an average delivery time of 2-3 business days within the Continental U.S.
Our Price: $56.00 Free Priority Shipping and No Sales Tax within the Continental U.S.
Add a Extra Pair of Slide Pucks for your Loaded Slide Gloves? Click Here
The Version 6 Loaded Slide Gloves now come in a new yellow / black / grey color with a gray reflective lining, and a new reinforced synthetic leather palm!
Loaded Freeride Slide Gloves Version 6 Features:
- Removable EVA foam wrist cushion: This is not a wrist guard. They will provide protection but are not intended to replace safe riding or appropriate safety gear.
- Wrist wrap for aditional support
- Reflective lining
- Breathable mesh top and Coolmax wicking fabric..
- Durable synthetic suede palms.
- Velcro palm, thumb and fingers for optimized puck placement.
- Ultra High Molecular Weight circular palm pucks and thumb pucks.
- High density finger pucks.
- No PVCs.
Loaded Slide Gloves V6 Puck Placement Tips:
Proper puck placement and weight distribution can help extend and preserve the life of your Loaded Slide Gloves.
- The Palm Puck should be located closer to your forearm and should slightly overlap your wrist.
- Thumb pucks should be positioned on the outer side so they lay flat when sliding
- When sliding most of the pressure should be on the heal of your hand.
- Keep the pucks as flat as possible on the ground while sliding and apply most of the pressure to the palm by slightly bending your wrist.
- To make your loaded slide pucks last longer remember to rotate the pucks after one edge gets worn down. Everyone wears down pucks differently. Feel free to customize the location of your pucks to your style of riding.
- Big smiles and a third arm have been known to improve sliding.
- Sm/Med Fits smaller hands
- Lg/ XL Fits most avg to larger size hands
The New Loaded Freeride Slide Gloves Version 6 are leading the way in Longboarding slide glove technology. Loaded has done their homework and have revised these slide gloves after field testing and feedback for more controlled slides and greater durability. These slide gloves are the real deal and have been updated with non articulated thumbs for less chance of drag, durable synthetic suede palms, and ergonomic finger shapes for a way better fit!
Check out the Loaded Freeride Longboarding Slide Gloves Here!
Welcome to Safari Town Surf Shop's official web site. We are a family owned and operated surf shop established in 1989, on the Central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, Oregon. We are a full service surf shop offering surfboards, body boards, skim boards, skateboards, wetsuits, clothing, accessories, surfboard repair, and much more. Safari Town also offers a complete surfing rental department along with surfing instruction (lessons) for anyone wanting to give surfing a try. We have everything you need to enjoy surfing, skim boarding, or body boarding on the central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City. Safari Town also offers a complete skateboard department, including long board skateboards, and all the accessories to go skateboarding. We are just a few blocks from the world famous Lincoln City Skate park. Stop by Safari Town next time you are in Lincoln City. Thank you for visiting our web site. If you have any questions please call us at 541-996-6335 or email us at email@example.com.