Private Surfing Lessons in Lincoln City, Oregon.
Let us help make your first surfing experience a great one. Call us today to reserve your spot. We offer standard surf lessons, or one on one private surfing lessons at a great price! Surfing Lessons are available April – October and and are subject to availability, and surfing conditions. Groups also welcome by appointment. Feel free to call the shop for more information:
Private Surfing Lesson Prices and Info
- Private surfing lessons with one on one instruction 2 hours $130.00
- Group pricing please call the shop at 541-996-6335
- Surfboard wetsuit rental package 24 hours rental included with lesson package
- Surfing equipment rental prices
Private Surf Lesson with Surfboard/Wetsuit Rental Package included $130./ Person
Meet Our Surfing Lesson Instructors:
Dayl has over 25 years of surfing experience on the Central Oregon Coast as well as in San Diego, California. Dayl has been a great friend and surfing buddy for nearly 20 years. He is also a local school teacher at Newport High School which helps him communicate well with people and students. Safari Town gets lots of compliments on what a great job Dayl does giving surf lessons.
Kevin started exploring the ocean not long after he could walk. Growing up on the Oregon Coast, Kevin spent a lot of time at the beach and working at the surf shop. After dominating the local contest circuit as a kid, Kevin has grown away from competitive surfing, and now enjoys catching waves without the contest hype. He has a thorough knowledge of the ocean, and communicates well with others. He has also worked as a lifeguard for the City of Lincoln City. Kevin can help you if you are a first timer, or if you want to take your surfing to the next level.
Tony started surfing when he was 12 years old and was hooked after his first session. Tony has over 35 years of surfing experience, and can help first timers as well as those wanting to progress further. Tony relates well to all age groups, but still likes to think of himself as a kid. Tony was so stoked on surfing he moved to Lincoln City in 1988 and opened Safari Town Surf Shop in 1989 where he still works and surfs today.
- Call Safari Town Surf Shop to reserve your private surfing lessons today. A valid credit card is required for deposit.
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice. Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the full price.
- Cancellations by Safari Town for high surf advisories, extreme weather, and/or unsafe surf conditions will not be charged a cancellation fee. In such cases we will refund or reschedule your lesson. We want your first surfing experience to be a safe one.
- Cancellation Policy
- You can check the surf report right from Safari Town’s website. See surf report here!