2 Hour Private Devils Lake Kayak Tour
2 Hour Private Devils Lake Kayak Tour. Devils lake is a 685 acre lake located in the heart of Lincoln City Oregon. The lake is approximately 3 miles long and ranges from approximately one half to three quarters of a mile wide. Devils lake also empties directly into the Pacific Ocean via the D-River known as “The World’s Shortest River.” This is a family friendly kayak tour open to adults and kids 5 and up. This is a great option for guests that don’t want to wait for the tides. We recommend the morning tours for smoother calmer waters. Beginners and first timers welcome.
Devils Lake name is derived from a Native American legend that states that a large marine creature would occasionally surface. We have to this day not seen the monster, but we always keep an eye out.
Can you camp on the lake?
Yes but make your reservations early, the popular campground fills up quickly during the busy summer months.
Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area is located on Devils lake with camping available.
Feel free to call the shop to schedule your tour or for more information.
2 Hour Private Devils Lake Kayak Tour Lincoln City Oregon
2-Hour Private Devils Lake Guided Kayak Tour $99./ person ( two person minimum)
We take care everything including transporting kayaks.
- Kayak tour guide registered with OSMB
- Use of Ocean Kayaks (high quality sit on top kayaks)
- Paddle use provided
- Life jacket use provided
- Wetsuit rentals if needed
- OSMB Aquatic Invasive Species Permits
- 3 full hours
- Kayak and equipment transport…delivery & return
- We bring dry bags that you may put personal items in.
Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Item Description: 2 Hour Devils Lake Guided Kayak Tour
After purchasing…please call the shop to schedule your time.
- Call Safari Town Surf Shop to make a reservation.
- We have a Strict 72 hour cancellation policy! We require a minimum of 72 hours cancellation notice before your scheduled tour. Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the full amount. We schedule and reserve your time and block other customers from reserving and scheduling after we have reservations, therefore we have to keep a strict 72 hour cancellation policy. This policy protects our customers and our tour guides.